Albéa Tips Studio
Albéa unveils three new mascara and lipgloss designs from its Tips Studio
Gennevilliers, March 2017 – Albéa has unveiled three new innovative applicator designs created by its applicator experts, the Albéa Tips Studio (Bottanuco, Italy), at Cosmoprof Bologne: Excess Lash, a range of fibre mascara brushes; Beauty Flow, plastic mascara brushes; and Generous Gloss, a lipgloss range.
"In 2017, mascara trends were all about extremes, with either excessively sophisticated makeup effects and easy gestures. The challenge we face is to respond quickly with increasingly high-performance applicators that are easy for women to use," explains Audrey Landon, Albéa Tips Studio Product Manager.
• Excess Lash provides a false-lash look without false lashes!
This range of fibre mascaras' exclusive loose fibre formulation thickens lashes and adds texture, making them incredibly long and full.
Eyes are made up in 3 stages: applying mascara with the Excess brush; applying the loose fibre formulation with the Ecstasy brush for a curled, XXL volume effect, or the Spice brush for an extreme volume effect; and another coat of mascara for a multidimensional result!
• On the other end of the scale, the plastic Beauty Flow mascara brushes are all about simplicity with 4 plastic brushes that are easy to use thanks to their ergonomic, intuitive shape.
- Balance is a small brush that is easy to use and perfect for any lash type. Its large receptacle guarantees intense volume.
- Escape gently grips lashes to extend and provide volume and length.
- Essential and its large, easy to load receptacles provide extra volume. The rigid tip can get right into the corners of eyes making sure every lash is coated.
- Flow is a 2-in-1 brush with a double curved shape that coats and curls lashes. Volume plus curl guarantees a sophisticated result!
• Finally, Generous Gloss, a new range of lipglosses, includes Exquisite and Sensual. The applicator's slim, flexible base makes it extremely easy to use and gives lips better definition, and it's silky-soft for comfortable use.
- Exquisite is pointed for precise application.
- Sensual is round for better coverage in a single stroke.
The Generous Gloss range is perfect for liquid, long-wear or translucent formulations.
These innovative brushes were designed by the Albéa Tips Studio. This unique programme brings together all Albéa's applicator expertise and know-how: fibre and plastic mascara brushes, gloss applicators, eye-liner brushes and other cosmetic accessories. The Studio invents, develops and manufactures application solutions that revolutionise how beauty products are used and offer ever more varied make-up looks.
There is an Albéa applicator for every make-up effect!